Primavera 2019

She better not clash with Carly/Robyn/Janelle!

she would have been ran out of Barcelona back in the day

1 Like

Yeah, I think it was about the 10th last year

I would watch the shit out of a Miley Cyrus show.

1 Like

Was looking forward to Cardi but well up for this.

Thank fuck times have changed and music fans are more open-minded.

3 Likes

Probably more likely to watch Miley than Cardi B, and it should be a good show, but her music is trashy bad in a way Cardiā€™s and the other pop stuff on the lineup isnā€™t

1 Like

Sad I canā€™t make it this year. Donā€™t think the line up is particularly great but thereā€™s still a lot of good stuff on there. Think my current pattern of going alternate years is nice though, keeps it all fresh.

Weird to think that if I do go in 2020 Iā€™ll be 24. Donā€™t like the sound of that at all.

Trolling the 30-something DiS indie sad lads even more than the 2019 Primavera Sound line up.

14 Likes

i was just kidding, but even so - iā€™m as open-minded as they come but I think bookings like that are the reason the festival isnā€™t as unique as it once was. Not making comment on anyoneā€™s taste necessarily

yeah this is it really, itā€™s not some pop vs indie rockist thing

1 Like

the New Normal is all of us youngā€™uns taking over the festival and filling it with Miley and her cronies for years to come.

1 Like

funnily enough my mates always tell me I have the music taste of a 30year old man

1 Like

If I have free time Iā€™ll have a look at Mileyā€™s set. If sheā€™s clashing with someone good though itā€™ll mean all the day trippers will be down at the main stages to watch her, emptying out the rest of the festival. Itā€™s a win-win!

Iā€™ll be the guy lying on my back staring up at the sky while she sings Malibu.

And the guy (among many people, obv) absolutely losing my shit to Party In the USA.

3 Likes

After doing Primavera 15 years in a row, Iā€™m giving this year a miss. (Going from when I was 23 to 37ā€¦yikes)

2 Likes

I too shall be losing my shit to Party in The USA. And Younger Now and We Donā€™t Stop.

Malibu is lovely.

2 Likes

I too will need help locating everything i own after these absolute party jams.

1 Like

1 x spare Primavera Sound Ticket (physical - including wristband) for sale. Physical aspect means can skip the big queues on Day 1. Asking Ā£150 w/no offers please - can meet in central London. Thanks.

Pretty mad that this has got top of the bill at Primavera Sound

2 Likes