Primavera 2020

No worries, thanks anyway!

Anyone know what time the tickets go on sale today?

12pm CEST, so at a guess, I’d say that’s 11am BST.

1 Like

Ticket booked. Will be returning for first time since 2012. Best festival experience I’ve had, can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get back there.

1 Like

Delighted to be going again next year: Pavement ist indeed rad.

1 Like

I haven’t been to the Barca edition since 2010, my god… but ticket for next year is in the bag!

Just had a browse of accommodation options, appartments, hotels etc and it’s slim pickings compared to previous years. Then those that are available are rather spenny/not great. Unsure whether I’ve missed the boat or it’s just too early for June bookings.

How are we all doing on this front?

I booked my pension for 2020 right after this year’s fest.

Barcelona is getting more expensive and the pound has been getting weaker and weaker… that said it is pretty early. I’ve booked accommodation early before, but I’ve never had major issues finding it right after the line up is released.

2 Likes

Yeah these were my thoughts re sterling and popularity of the city.

Just seems mad that there is so little left in September when there is usually such a saturation of accommodation options. Had an air bnb declined with some guy saying that he amended the prices for next year, so maybe it’s still early for some.

Probably worth keeping an eye on it for those still looking!

RIP

HOGAAAAAAAAN!

10 Likes

Honest to Christ. Well, my big fear was they’d actually put it on and it would go wrong/drag down the main thing, so maybe this is for the best.

3 Likes

More like London’t!!!

4 Likes

Reckon they are going bust.

(helpful from Huntspill there)

I wonder how that Benidorm one is selling. There’s like already 3-4 festivals on at the same time as that.

It does seem a bit like they’ve adopted the Barry Hogan Blind Faith business model

I really don’t. I think it’s the decisions, like this one, not to host the event 9 months before it, that set Primavera apart from the likes of ATP, who would’ve have steamrolled ahead anyway because they’d semi-announced it and taken the hit on the abject failure that ensued.

2 Likes

Hard to tell – as there might be loads of the remaining types, and not many of the sold out types, I guess – but seems like most of the ticket options have sold out on the website