Primavera 2021

That email was a bit sad. Lots of little extras thrown in if you don’t refund your ticket, just dunno what I’ll be doing for next year/not mad about the line up.

Some really nice additions there, pretty pleased

Those who decide to keep their ticket for next year get this:

A credit of 10% of the value of your ticket to spend at Primavera Sound 2021.

Exclusive 24-hour early bird 2022 presale.

15% discount for a ticket for a friend for the 2021 edition.

Exclusive edition of Primavera Sound’s 20th anniversary book.

A commemorative T-shirt for Primavera Sound’s 20th anniversary.

1 Like

Think probably the excitement of new names like Gorillaz will persuade people to roll over. It’s clever to drop this the week before refunds are available.

Personally I’m going to take the refund and then depending what happens later in the year will re-buy.

1 Like

Seems weird that only one headliner hasn’t been rebooked (Lana) but two other headliners have been booked to fill one space? (Gorillaz and Tame Impala)

Can they please stop booking Tame Impala every year

6 Likes

easyJet really nested that refund request on that form hey? Snakes.

1 Like

Sells shitloads of tickets so I guess it’s a no brainer really.

“You sure you don’t want a voucher like the ones all of our cool customers are getting?”

2 Likes

They’ve written to me twice now since a cancellation request I made in April, saying that they’re having difficulty processing the request and I should take the voucher instead.

Thanks, but no thanks, lads. I’ll wait.

they have now

Happy with that, the majority of what I was looking forward to last year still seems to be there (would imagine Jeff Mills will get rebooked closer to the time too, seems like a lot of the dance programme hasn’t been confirmed yet).

never been to primavera but suddenly tempted to get tickets

1 Like

What are the additions?

Gorillaz
Autechre
Tame Impala
Les Savy Fav

Les Savy Fav were booked for 2020 as well.

1 Like

Honestly wouldn’t even think about getting tickets until later in the year once there’s a better sense of what’s happening with large gatherings. Good chance next year’s festivals might still be a shitshow.

1 Like

Twigs wasn’t at Barca this year I don’t think

Probably an improvement to the line up tbh. With more to come, presumably. Shame that Bill Callahan isn’t coming back though :frowning:

1 Like

Seems odd, since Dekmantel were able to confirm the exact same line up for next year almost immediately. Probably easier to rearrange that stuff (though maybe as a result, hasn’t been their priority).

See this is part of the problem with this year’s now next year’s line up it is all fine but, there is nothing jumping out making me want to buy a ticket and that is even before getting over the impending sense that I don’t think next year’s festival season is going to happen (even though that might just be my own pessimism on the subject).