Primavera 2023

No chance I’m paying that much

AH’M OOT

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Oof. Big hike

Yeah, that’s us done so. Open Ear on Sherkin Island has been a festival I’ve wanted to go to for years so we’ll be doing that instead.

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Is that an early bird price?!
How much was this year?

Dread to think how much that will cost when you factor in all the food and accom and travel

1 Like

I’d still pay that as a general price, but not if that’s meant to be the early bird price and it’s just going up from there for the main ticket launch

Mine was €255 full price this year

1 Like

Paid smth like 440 for both weekends iirc?

1 Like

No Porto then? Or just yet to come

325 euros? it was under 140 euros for the first tickets for 2020

1 Like

Gonna guess “325 general pass” means that these aren’t the early bird prices but not 100% on that

1 Like

New post-inflation reality for festivals perhaps

If you had a ticket this year the early bird is 195

1 Like

Just wait and see if anyone’s selling their ticket reduced because they leave it too late to buy flights.

7 Likes

Someone I was talking too on Saturday thought they had a spare ticket and got their mate to book flights and accommodation with them and when they got there remembered they’d actually sold the spare and had to buy another ticket for a lot more than they sold the spare for while trying not to look panicked to the person they’d told to come with them.

8 Likes

ngl I’d drop dead out of embarassment

1 Like

Think she nearly did :grinning::grinning:

It’s €195 if you went this year and buy your ticket on Friday before all the early birds sell out. Absolutely fine with me, already eyeing up airbnbs now.

How many of 'em will they have tho? :eyes:

1 Like