Primavera Sound 2022

Actually cracking up a bit that they couldn’t prep a poster to look at and easily identify who’s playing when

1 Like

They are mentioned in the website update!!!

Fka twigs cancelled :frowning:

This three times over!
Not the smoothest announcement eh!

9 Likes

Is Sant Adrià de Besòs were that bloke got stuck in the dinosaur?

My eyes! Maybe the ugliest poster design ever? (line up is amazing though)

1 Like

So we have gone from woman driving a car about reading out the band names, to the lineup as a novella, to a poster where you can’t read most of the words. Nice work.

3 Likes

Finding this sort of a bit overwhelming and also underwhelming too? Bizarre.

Never change, Prima

Weekend 1 probably the stronger one, for me. Lorde/Charli XCX is a bit of a gamechanger though.

Yeah I get what you mean. I think the headliners are massively meh. If I had a choice I’d go 1st weekend and then stay for the indoor stuff which I think actually looks the best line up in someways.

Is “Jorja Smith” a Shellac tribute act?

Hoping for some more announcements. It’s pretty great, but struggling to justify the full two weeks given the overlaps.

Can only do Weekend 1. Missing Dua Lipa and Sky Ferriera will be a shame as I think a lot of the other names I’ll be able to hoover up at other festivals next summer.

Only being able to do weekend 1 is making things much better and much worse.

That says DJ Harvey and not PJ Harvey right? :rofl:

Anyway, over my initial format fury and pretty buzzing now. Defo doing both weekends and as much stuff as possible in between.

Who does Primavera for the Headliners ? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

DUMA!!!

The themed nights in the middle sound cool - I like the idea of the PC Music and 4AD ones