Prince Philip

Get into the grave, boy you gotta prove, you’re dead to me

11 Likes

Is it to give everyone a chance to fire up the obituary machine?

Hang in there big man!!

1 Like

Fucking EXCELLENT work cbay.

2 Likes

Really can’t believe it. Just wanna run to u

6 Likes

Was planning on not boozing tonight as well, that’s out the window

Probably. And for all necessary arrangements to be made before it goes public, I suppose (no idea what said arrangements would be).

First thing I thought as well.

Rip your wife will live on FOREVER

1 Like

FAREWELL SWEET PRINCE

1 Like

Gives the news channels chance to make a montage of clips of him being racist, I suppose…

2 Likes

Sometimes when i read the obituaries in the Guardian the person who wrote it is also dead.

Imagine doing that for a job. Just sitting at home pretending famous people had croaked it. Sign me up.

3 Likes

Guess you need to put a reminder on them to get checked every now and then or you could get a heartfelt goodbye to Gary Glitter or whatever.

2 Likes

And also to ensure that all relevant family members and friends have been informed before it’s splashed across the news screens.

1 Like

You can start with mine. Don’t forget my charity work, which meant a lot to me

Like, I really, really, really can’t stand the royal family and everything it stands for and them as people, but still think a bit wrong to laugh and joke when someone dies

• I agree
  • Fuck em, they’re only bees

0 voters

A little teaser?

• Dead
  • Twitter rumour
  • Has been dead for years

0 voters

I think the fact he is 97, outrageously privileged and a massive bigot makes it ok.

3 Likes

I imagine the express publish a story on a different royal every 8 minutes, so it’s hard to know whether to read anything into this