Princess Diana

‘this one’s for you Will’

wink

1 Like

Mother Theresa died like the next day or something. I remember thinking it was sad that this famous humanitarian wasn’t getting the same amount of attention that Big Princess D was getting. But I’ve since learned she was a bit of a cunt so fuck her.

4 Likes

The perfect obituary.

We’d been stewarding at the 1st (or 2nd) ever one of these http://www.unityday.org.uk/

Was at a house party and had stayed over with some friends, we all sat around hungover playing sad music.

My dad keeps complaining about all the coverage in his paper about the anniversary. Stop buying the fucking Daily Mail then dad!!!

I was on holiday in Turkey - I was only 7 so can’t remember much, apart from it being ridiculously hot there. My parents said that one of the reps from the tour operator was going round people on the sunbeds ‘breaking the news’ and my dad was just like ‘oh right…’ and carried on drinking his beer or whatever.

Current me would very much like to be on holiday overseas when Lizard/Phil/whoever kicks the bucket, so I don’t have to tolerate the unbearable news coverage. If I’m not already away, I’ll probably book a flight to get me somewhere ASAfuckingP

What did they do with all those flowers and tributes that were left outside the palace for her?

2 Likes

The royal family ate them.

1 Like

Burnt them

1 Like

They were spread over the Duchy of Cornwall and from them, many shortbread biscuits were born.

Think I’m in a mildly manic mood today because this has done me. Had to go outside for some fresh air.

3 Likes

Fucked em.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t really remember anything about this day except for the ludicrous meltdown at the BBC making Radio 1 play a looping hour of boring shit songs.

I guess you would all like to hear how the death of Princess Diana led to me meeting tops-off model Linda Lusardi?

Would I!

1 Like

Chill out Johnny Cash

21 Likes

so you’re saying that you knew before everyone else and planned a holiday to get away from it?

Still think the McCanns killed her and hid her body somewhere in the algarve

6 Likes