Pringles

fucking shocking tbh, aren’t they? just had a can of them and that’ll be that for another 10 years.

feel like there’s an idea of the pringles though.

6 Likes

That state of this score

Pringles are great. Love 'em.

What does this mean?

2 Likes

Pringles are amazing in general although I could sack off a few flavours out of personal preference. Paprika Pringles, on the other hand, are God Tier snack food.
I have tried, and failed, several times to replicate the spicy sweet savoury combination they have achieved via my own spice mixes, but the ratio remains a mystery. Probably need more MSG, innit.

Crisp bores fuck off. I want crisps? I’ll buy crisps. Pringles tickle a different pleasure centre that crisps cannot. Processed food as art-form.

Also the new ‘Spicy’ Sour Cream & Onion are pretty lush.

1 Like

£350 bargain

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m very fond of the paprika pringles and salt and vinegar pringles. Not something I get very often but oh when I do, what a treat!

1 Like

Not a fan. The flavour disappears too quickly and it’s like having a mouth full of wallpaper paste.

They just taste like fat, awful things.

2 Likes

1 Like

Aha but I think you’ll find that while you point there are THREE fingers pointing back at you!!!

Probably the pinnacle of human innovation

1 Like

Got these at the weekend, absolutely skill.

1 Like

Love 'em, obviously. Got some roasted garlic & parmesan flavour to try later.

2 Likes

They sound good!

1 Like

The ‘screaming dill pickle’ ones are good, but S&V are still the best. Remember the ‘extreme’ version they did once that could take your face clean off?

Got them with an American snack order that came yesterday. Also excited to try cheddar & horseradish flavour crisps.

1 Like

they’re good but not keen on most of the newer flavours. salt and vinegar or sour cream and onion still the greatest

1 Like

Oh nice! They sound good too.

1 Like