Pro cycling 2019: the thread

Blimey. I knew he wasn’t performing but sounds like there’s something else going on, maybe MH? He was never a favourite of mine but I feel a bit sorry for him.

Katusha are well fucked now. Poor Zakharin - so much pressure now.

1 Like

Shall i start a separate giro thread?

Yes!

I will not be participating in actual racing chat, just moaning about it all

Yeah why not? I will probably be watching in the evenings rather than live but I’m sure there will be plenty to talk about this year.

waiting for someone to point out that my google translate italian is total nonsense

Obviously I checked using Google translate :grinning:, but it passed with flying colours

1 Like

Standard.

Ok, will start one tomorrow

Roglic to win. Won every other WT race he’s entered this year

6/10

:wave::wave:

1 Like

doping prick

4 Likes

My crowning achievement

Samuel Sanchez banned for 2yrs for what the UCI have agreed was most likely a contaminated supplement. His ban finishes in August and he’ll be 41.

Physiological testing :thinking::thinking::thinking:

8/10

I know the Giro was a bit dull but I’m jonesing now

However, the cupboard is bare

Hi, it was your scintilating cycling anaylsis that lured me out of lurkerdom a couple of weeks ago so…

Great day’s racing at the Dauphine yesterday, don’t often see the leaders go head to head like that unless they’re going up a massive climb. Would LOVE it if Pinot could get a result here. Thought Yates looked strong too and managed not to put his nose in the wind.

Pity about Steve Cummings, unfortunately at 38 I think the chances of seeing him do another tour have probably gone but that stage he won on Mandela day in 2017 (?) was one of my favourite ever.

2 Likes