Pro Cycling 2021

New Year, new thread.

UCI calendar is here

Current view of the men’s World Tour:

Ooft!

Yeah… Piderz should win all of those, no drama.

2 Likes

Whats the story with hirschi, just offered a load of money??

Omfg

1 Like

Yeah pretty much, offered a 3000% payrise and fucked off. Doesn’t seem to be any whispers about a fallout, but Sunweb/DSM do let people slip from their grasp.

2 Likes

Man, remember him holding on up that mountain in the 2017 vuelta when contador was on the charge.

Doping prick.

1 Like

I think of the recent dopers, that’s the one I’ve been the most… oh come on man, fucking YOU?!

Had a framed Aqua Blue jersey here, replaced it with something else yesterday.

What a twat.

He has such a lovely name to say as well.

No Giro D’Australia or whatever it’s called these days?

Got canned last year

Tour Down and Outer?

Tour down under and Great Ocean road race

Season 2 of the Movistar documentary coming. Can’t wait to hear about insert rider and how he’s got balls.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Tom Dumoulin ‘taking a break’.

He seems pretty happy about it. Fair play.

2 Likes

Sad to see him go, but seeing how happy he was in that interview it’s clearly the right thing for him.

I was wondering how he was doing after watching the ‘Code Yellow’ documentary the other day. Seeing him burst into tears after a bad stage made me think everything was not right in the mental health department.

Wonder if he’ll do a Kittel? Hope not, he brings a lot to the sport.

1 Like

Berny on a derny

6 Likes

Is it the cyclocross worlds this weekend? Or have they already happened? All the social media is just photos of WVA covered in mud with a caption in Dutch.

Yes, this weekend. Including Zdenek Stybar and Heinrich Haussler for some reason.