Pro Cycling 2021

Pog is showboating in the Tour of Slovenia this week

Meanwhile remco was cocking about in Belgium and lost a sprint to some bloke, that was good

the flag’s a big plus LOL

4 Likes

When are tour teams announced? Mega hyped.

I know they said Cavendish wasn’t going but I hope they’re lying.

Dr of the Ghent?

Dan Martin has been given a free role to do what he likes by his team!

Wonder what he’ll choose to do

Not win any stages?

But seriously, hopefully he’ll be chastising a lot of people for littering (see giro thread).

1 Like

I’ve got a good bit of Bernie #content btw, saving that for a rainy day

1 Like

#berntent

#nobstalk

2 Likes

Has everybody seen season 2 of the The Least Expected Day? AKA the season where Moviestar only won twice. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Way better than the first series. My favourite bit is when Soler blows up in the Vuelta because he’s tired because of his effort the day before. Soler has a go at the DS because they’re not doing the plan agreed at the team meeting. DS tells one of the domestics to wait for Soler. Cut to domestic telling the DS that Soler has just called him a dickhead. Lols.

1 Like

Tour hype/bullshit:

• Froomey to support Woods for the Start Up Nation. Hope their radios are working when Chris leaves him behind.

• Bennett not fit and might not go. Hello Cavendish?

• Litterers to be forced to clear up litter at the end of stages.

1 Like

Woo!

Kate Wagner’s worth a follow anyway for the architecture criticism, but this will be terrific.

1 Like

love this photo:

2 Likes

Come on warny it’s only five days until the big departure. Where’s our thread?

1 Like

chill out froomey

I’m doing the reading - will be posted in the next few days

1 Like

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: CAVENDISH GOING TO THE TOUR :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

5 Likes

Just seen his IG stories. Made up about this. Getting pretty excited now even though on paper it looks quite boring.

Fucking great news! Looking forward to some strops.

1 Like

Oof, what a story.

“It is the biggest bike race in the world, and I am going to do all I can to grab this opportunity with both hands.”

So DQ’d in the first couple of days then.