Pro-cycling thread (classica San Sebastian - Paris Tours)

Next weekend. Starts Wednesday. Have a calendar

http://inrng.com/calendar/

Cheers big boy, gonna blag my way there :uk:

caleb ewan’s sprint position is mad eh

Pointless, and not anymore efficient than Cavendish’s or Vivianis

must be on the verge of crashing constantly

like if it went a bit wrong, you’d instantly be fucked. no way you could recover.

Imagine the rubber burn on his nose he’d get if he looked too far under the bars

mad awesome!

@twentynine the latest episode of Hors Delai podcast is titled Is Team Sky Bad For Cycling? And the first segue is from E-bikes to Chris Froome with the sentence “talking about motors”. Bloody brilliant.

:frowning_face:

really enjoyed philippe gilbert’s comment on chris froome’s latest instagram post:

Cracking race today. Quickstep being offensively Belgian in a Belgian one day race.

Also sounds like there’ll be a stage finishing in Roubaix at next year’s tour. Can they please send the GC guys over the Arenberg? Just for a laugh.

http://www.velowire.com/article/1027/fr/tour-de-france-2018---les-rumeurs-sur-le-parcours-et-les-villes-etapes--.html

Rumours so far.

Surprise surprise, Trentin wins. Good form from the Vuelta.

Hope it turns out to be true. It’d be cool to see GT stages end on velodromes again - gone out of fashion a bit.

A bit…

Can’t remember the last tdf stage that finished on a velodrome.

The last tour that had all those pavé sectors was absolute carnage. Although it was a shit tour cause everyone got injured and Nibali was the only real GC bloke that survived.

Who’s your favourite to win the TT this afternoon?

Tom D for me, followed by Froome then Kelderman

Also congrats to Van Vlueten and Master Pidcock (@twentynine) on their wins yesterday

Big Tommy D please. I love him.

CHANGING CARPET waahhhaaaaoo waaahwwwoo (to the tune of Crazy Horses). Think that’s definitely the top three, I’ll agree with that!

Yeah, not a fan of this changing mat thing. Don’t mind the changing of the bikes so much, but it’s the push off after that is the issue.