Pro-cycling thread (classica San Sebastian - Paris Tours)

was it the vuelta last year where they did it on the sea front on shitty paths n that… that was fun :smiley:

But it’s probably a TTT on a jetty over the sea or something, covered in sandpaper and they eliminate a rider every 70m. Bloody Vuelta TTTs.

Oh yes! A sandy section. Forgotten all about that! #crossiscoming

alright, Jeff Mangum

1 Like

I was hoping somebody would knock that one in the open goal hole

1 Like

Mavic neutral milk hotel support bike

1 Like

haven’t got anything else

1 Like

Too far!

1 Like

Kittel to Katusha! Oooft.

Rumoured for ages. Biggest transfer so far though

It’s the power of Alpecin!

Quick step were like “he’s hair today, gone tomorrow”

2 Likes

Viviani to Quick Step.Oooft!

I’ll die if Alpecin ever stop being involved in pro-cycling and the cycling-related promotion of their excellent products

2 Likes

that’s… a slight downgrade

edit: for QSF, obv.

Pivot towards GC with Dan Martin?

Let’s hope so! Really no reason why they can’t effectively split their season/squad to cover the classics and 2 of the 3 GTs prioritising Martin as leader and hoping Viviani might sneak a win or 2.

Just don’t see him as a contender in a 3 week GT. I like him, plucky rider, aggressive, but top 5 placing max

yeah I agree.

He’s looked good (and was very unlucky tbf) because people haven’t treated him like a threat… not sure he’d be given the same leeway and be as effective… which would mean you’d lose the glory of seeing him do his thing. :confused:

1 Like

Samuel Sanchez (BMC) pinged for HGH. Drip, drip, drip, the positives keep coming. Dirty fuckers