Pro-cycling thread (classica San Sebastian - Paris Tours)

8yr ban for an American cyclist free his second doping violation. If some no mark cyclist is pushing this shit, it’s blatantly obvious that the pros will be too.

This is hell of a list of banned substances

“LeoGrande, 40, tested positive for raloxifene, ostarine, ibutamoren, GW1516 sulfone, RAD140, LGD4033, and andarine as the result of an in‐competition urine sample he provided on April 30, 2017. Raloxifene and GW1516 sulfone, a metabolite of GW1516, are prohibited substances in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators; ostarine, RAD140, LGD4033 and andarine, are prohibited substances in the class of Anabolic Agents; and ibutamoren is a prohibited substance in the class of Peptide Hormones, Growth Factors, Related Substances and Mimetics.”

[quote=“rich-t, post:150, topic:16249, full:true”] raloxifene, ostarine, ibutamoren, GW1516 sulfone, RAD140, LGD4033, and andarine
[/quote]
C-c-c-c-c-etc.

Oh I’ve ballsed that quoting up on mobile.

1 Like

Looking shit up there today

Best race on the calendar in my humble IMO

Possible resolution for Cannondale Drapac?

Tweet from @EuroHoody: https://twitter.com/EuroHoody/status/903654747231715333

Cannondale-Drapac riders received an e-mail overnight from management saying “there could be very good news coming soon”

@anon67149139 might need a cold shower afterwards

Celebration time with @alafpolak :tada::v:t3: https://twitter.com/BobJungels/status/903687401910018049/video/1

1 Like

Saving this for later, bf and I doing a date night :sweat_drops:

REMINDER FOR TOB

Watched it now. I need a lie down.

1 Like

Arnaud Demare wins Brussels Cycling Classic in his lovely, lovely french champs jersey.

1 Like

Look at it!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iffy looking sprint from Eddie Boss there. He’ll keep the win though.

Colour me surprised, Boasson Hagen relegated due to irregular sprinting. Viviani wins today’s ToB stage.

2 domestic riders DQd from the ToB for attacking/riding on the pavement

And Talansky has announced his retirement

Hank DQ’d :frowning:

Serves him right, daft idiot

Does make you wonder what goes through their heads in moments like that, I’ll ask him tomorrow. Shame he won’t be racing the Cotswolds stage, almost goes past his front door. :frowning:

I did wonder what he was up to when I was watching it. Peloton right across the road, from white line to white line, so he attacks over the pavement. Strange move

I’ll Lombardia route announced today. Muro di Sormano included (yes!!) and a finish in Como

20170907_124215

Look at it!!

000sormano1