Products you've 'had a look at' thread

can’t be arsed with the volume switch tbh. don’t get the point.

1 Like

yup, all the switches on a guitar are pointless, you only ever need the neck pickup

2 Likes

Payday today so might pull the trigger on getting a spenny kitchen knife

• Do it
  • Continue to glance at it

0 voters

Not sure we should be looking at stuff for too long during the pandemic

2 Likes

never bought a knife, does it make a difference having a new knife?

the thing is, you’ll have a really decent look, be about to pull the trigger, and then read an article written by CHEFS saying you don’t need anything more expensive than a 30 quid chef’s knife.

4 Likes
1 Like

I might buy a yoga mat and then do some yoga on it

3 Likes

1 Like

30 quid is loads for a solitary knife

1 Like

got a feeling aggpass is talking about one of those Japanese ultra blades that can slice through a kitchen counter.

4 Likes

I bought a wooden spoon from Sainsbury’s cause I’ve been using metal and it’s been messing up the non stick.

Anyway the spoon was a nice dark coloured wood but in one use it’s turned light. Just keep looking buying. stuff turns out bad.

1 Like

Sharp knives make a massive difference. I’ve never owned a fancy santoku but used them a couple of times and they feel so good. Think I’m going to do it. Set me a spending limit please @profk

2 Likes

You know it

1 Like

5 Likes

he looks like he knows what he’s doing though. for the rest of us, stick it on 10 and play.

Had a really really long look over the special german items in the LIDL middle aisle. Good 5 minutes looking over a vaccum packed emmental and bacon rosti which - according to ingredients - was 30% glucose-fructose syrup somehow.

Oh, GF told me I wasnt allowed to get it

1 Like

Not been in the knife market for years now. My friend got a set of those Global Knives for about a hundred and seemed very happy.

12% off. It would be financially irresponsible to not buy it
https://www.kitchenknives.co.uk/knives/santoku-knives/kai-shun-seki-magoroko-composite-kai-mgc-0402-santoku-6-5-16-5-cm/

1 Like

gonna be really boring and say you should go and test the knife out for feel before you buy.

sorry to have completely ruined your evening.