Professions underrepresented in film (TV and or holywood)

ENOUGH doctors
ENOUGH detectives
MORE janitors

Cable Guys

Quality assurance professionals in the gaming industry

14 Likes

They should make a HBO drama about you

2 Likes

Senior data analysts

5 Likes

Alan and his race to close out all the P1 & P2 defects on the Soccer Coach 2020 release.

1 Like

When the main character is a writer :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

More vending machine repairers.

3 Likes

Señor Data Analyst: Crunches the numbers by day, crunches bones by night (he’s also a superhero and Spanish)

12 Likes

More call centre staff, so maybe the general public will learn that the person down the phone is a human being as well.

8 Likes

Heated boardroom debate about the introuduction of paywave and how it cuts the already-small profit margins the machines have. The tension is broken when Clive’s chair breaks as he’s sitting on it.

Actuaries. They’re an interesting bunch o lads n lasses…

1 Like

There are too many architects in films and TV already, usually badly represented, so fewer of them, please.

Except when they’re an alien. Or a zombie.

Love Actuary, heartwarming Christmas favourite.

15 Likes

Actor

1 Like

Can’t believe I’ve never seen that joke before. And so glad I have now.

3 Likes

I tried in vain to get it to be our pub quiz team name when we had a few actuaries on it.

2 Likes

We don’t use that word round here. It’s cursed.

hitmen who quite enjoy the work and hours

i had an idea for a film about a serial killer who worked in a call centre. he sold people tickets for events and then bought the ticket behind them or next to them or would go to their house when they were out and stuff. that me and my mate put together… when we worked in a call centre selling tickets for events

5 Likes