Protomartyr - Touring NOW!

well you’ve hurt my feelings so you’re just going to have to wait and see if I was being sarcastic or not

1 Like

the suspense is literally killing me

(if it helps, when i said i can never tell, i meant when stuff is written down in general, not just by you)

literally? you should probably get that checked out m8

I suspect this might end up being my album of the year.

1 Like

it’s definitely up there for me

2 Likes

Was your review the DiS one? If so, :+1:

1 Like

God this so, so fucking good.

I think they’ve snuck into being my favourite band of the past few years. Can’t think of anyone in recent memory whose albums I’ve enjoyed so consistently.

1 Like

Ooh is it out now? Then yes.

7 Likes

I can’t tell if this this whole review is sarcastic or not

6 Likes

thanks, I like to keep my readers on edge

This is bloody excellent!

1 Like

can’t really see this not being AOTY for me; didnt seriously think they’d top Agent Intellect, but this is pretty much perfect

2 Likes

About to whack this on. Don’t let me down, DiS!

1 Like

Great album, thanks DIS!

4 Likes

Hadn’t heard of these til yesterday, what a band, I’ve been missing out

3 Likes

This album is fantastic. First couple of listens I was feeling a bit disappointed and wondering if I had overhyped it in my mind, but then on the third one everything clicked and it’s suddenly an AOTY contender. Perfect soundtrack for the horrifying state of things. This could also be a go to example of a band deciding to do something completely different that somehow is still unmistakably them and fits in naturally with what they did before.

And I knew he was a good lyricist, but wow, he’s on another level now, and it fits the music so perfectly.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s kinda why I ended up dedicating a lot of my review to the lyrics. He’s nailed it.

3 Likes

did they piss p4k off or something?

2 Likes

Liking this album a lot: really reminds me of Enablers, anyone else get that?

2 Likes