PS4 Thread

Bought a controller for the PS4 we were given for nowt so now own a PS4. Anyone got any advice for getting the very best out of my PS4.

1 Like

Gaming thread is for games not consoles :fu:

2 Likes

Get pes 2019 lite for nowt. Best fitba game. You’ll need ps plus though.

Got that, bit confused as to what’s lite about it. Seems like everything is on there? Does it expire or something.

Nah it just misses quite a few modes. But the myclub mode is the one I play most often so it works out ideal for me. I’m assuming there are enough youngsters buying points that it keeps them going, and supports freeloaders like me.

What other genres you want? Overwatch is the best online FPS for me but obviously call of duty and battlefield are decent too.

Mainly use it for Netflix tbh.

Need to find a game to play with my gf (who is rubbish at controls tbh). Any suggestions pals?

PLAY HORIZON ZERO DAWN IMMEDIATELY

6 Likes

IPlayer stopped working on our NowTV so this has worked out very nicely

Life is Strange

Yeah myClub is Master League renamed? Fucking loved the Master League

Kind of, yeah. I think there is still a traditional vs computer master league in the full game though.

Really good console, shame there’s no games on it

Remake of Final Fantasy 12 is good

I basically use it entirely for Netflix and running things off a hard drive these days. I got RDR2 for Xmas though so we’ll see.

B
L
O
O
D
B
O
R
N
E

3 Likes

I can’t wait to jump off the battle bus and meet you all on the field in Fortnite

4 Likes

just get to know it, there’s no secret. ask how it’s day was, make plans, spend time together. the key is to not put lots of pressure on yourself to make it work, just let things take their own course. whatever will be, will be.

1 Like

Overcooked & Overcooked 2 are the really good

2 Likes

buy Abzu and play it one go in a darkly lit room on a rainy night

Looks very up our street

1 Like