• Yes, but discreet
  • No

0 voters

Kids in the pub?

• Fine
  • not fine
  • fine sometimes (sunday lunch)

0 voters

One of my favorite pub games is to see how many times I can put on the same song before the jukebox gets switched off.

Record so far is ‘On A Rope’ by Rocket From The Crypt seven times at the Firehouse in Southampton.

Pub competitions? (meat raffle, pub quiz etc.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Flat roof

• No
  • Really, No

0 voters

Dogs

• yes
  • no (wrong answer)

0 voters

no chat allowed but I once got scolded for putting an entire Erykah Badu album on on the jukebox in a bar in San Francisco and the bartender actually went so far as to reset the jukebox after about 7 songs. It was a pay to play jukebox.

• dick move (me)
  • dick move (bartender)

0 voters

Greene King pubs

• No
  • Ffs, not like I’ve got much choice

0 voters

When you for a quiet pint and there’s going to be a quiz or an open mic or something on, proper annoying.

open mics can absolutely fuck off tbh, and will usually avoid a pub if they’ve got local band on or something.

I’ll maybe tolerate some live music, but if any of the musicians are wearing a trilby or a pork pie hat then I’m leaving immediately.

NO CHAT

I wok about a 10 minute walk away. I’m so very, very tempted.

Wok this way

Framed pictures of the landlord/lady shaking hands with celebrities behind the bar?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Horses for courses innit. If I’m down the local on a Friday night after badminton then discrete music, no kids, etc is good. If I’m aht in town then louder music and nowhere to sit is OK. Plus; if I’m taking the lad out for some food and diet Coke then I know which pub is best.

ftfy