Puke Day: Have you ever been thrown up on?

My girlfriend and I were getting the tram home from town last night and the fuckawful knobhead-magnet that is Nottingham’s Goose Fair is in town. It’s two stops before ours on the tram. At the stop for the fair, a couple of drunken men staggered on. As we were getting off two stops later, one of them threw up all over my girlfriends back, barged past us and continued to throw up in someone’s garden. Seconds later, his mate came barreling over and joined him in vomming into the same garden.

Share your vom receiving stories here.

Yes. While receiving a sex act.

I learned that that is not my fetish.

2 Likes

As long as you learned something, it was a valuable experience.

Easy for you to say. You weren’t the one who had to rinse someone else’s vomit out of your pubes.

hahahaha :slight_smile:

^this. :frowning:

thinly veiled “just big enough to cause gag reflex” post.

Maybe I’ve got a micropenis and simply farted in her mouth, SMART GUY.

Does splashback count?

Some of you may remember ex-DiSer Stealthy. He threw up on a bus once (okay, it was three times, on two different buses) when I was sat next to him and it splashed back off the floor and up my leg.

Only by a cat.

Oh yeah, my niece threw up on me the other week.

boke

Bought my mate a shot on a night out and he instantly vommed all down my back. He had just started seeing a girl who spent most of the rest of the evening washing my top and drying it under the hand dryer in the ladies. They’re now married and have 2 kids and I told this story at their wedding in my Best Man’s speech.

It was an emotional day, even the cake was in tiers.

1 Like

Keep typing, almost there.

1 Like

aye, ma newphews have puked up on me a few times