Pulp Reform (again)

I really, really, really need to see Pulp this time round. Hadn’t even contemplated the fact that they might be festival gigs :frowning:

I’m not going to a fucking festival

2 Likes

Haven’t seen them since Reading 2000 but they were so good. Definitely would contemplate tickets if they don’t involve remortgaging.

They were mega at the Royal Albert Hall last time around so definitely up for this.

1 Like

Definitely interested in this. Also saw them in 2011 at Glastonbury and thought it was fantastic.

Still not sure why I watched Embrace instead of Pulp that night. It’s the only time I ever listened to Embrace and thought they were ok, so why I was there in the first place is beyond me.

2 Likes

Great up and coming band, with huge potential.

They’re going to playing the fucking useless piece of shite that is Electric Picnic. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The WORST.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

Serious?
Fuck that.
Theres ones from Belfast in the band, if they don’t play here they can go and shite.

It’s the biggest festival in the country, can’t see them playing anywhere else. Can’t believe I have the fear about this already.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

Pure shite if that’s what happens.
Remember when they got RATM after the festival had sold out, and with a lineup that no RATM fans would have bought tix for?
Cool :grimacing:

JARVIS - DON’T FUCKING DO THAT!

They were great there in 2011 but its obviously changed a lot since then.

Will hopefully get tickets for inevitably smaller gigs, not really up for something like Hyde Park again tbh.

2 Likes

Rumours on efests from someone who spoke to Jarvis in Cheltenham are that the tour announcement is on 28 October and it is 13 dates. Take it with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

I’m just nervous beyond belief about getting tickets to this. Was almost hoping for Hyde Park again as generally less stress than a venue tour.

1 Like

It’ll be fine, I’m sure the venues will be big. You’ll get tickets if you want them. Have faith.

Thank you :slight_smile: The kind, reassuring words I needed.

1 Like

Latitude are announcing headliners tomorrow. Seems pretty likely pulp are going to be there as the announcement date is the same.

Yup, they’re doing Latitude.

1 Like

That is very exciting for me as it is my closest festival.

Hopefully a chance to fill the T-shirt sized hole in my wardrobe for the “I’ve seen Pulp live” T-shirt that I failed to fill last time.

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll play Manchester which they didn’t do at all last time. Actually looks like apart from festivals they didn’t do many of their own gigs last time at least not in the UK

1 Like