"Put it in a bowl of rice"

10 Likes

I reckon he might be making something up on twitter for likes and retweets here, Anthony

29 Likes

Calling bollocks on this

I am not concerned about whether that is or isn’t the case

1 Like

I don’t want to be one of ‘those guys’, but I don’t believe this happened.

Yeah I thought that when I posted it earlier today

4 Likes

Calling bullshit on this one

19 Likes

it’s not in rice tho is it, the rice is on top of the keyboard, jesus fucking christ

i mean it didn’t happen so w/e but ffs words mean things

Think this belongs in the terrible social media things on balance, or wiggy can post it in the great social media things

15 Likes

:neutral_face: crap

Hey ant, not sure what people get out of trying to ruin what has even within minutes been a very funny thread with a consistent, chortley and fun atmosphere.

i love this thread and i don’t mind whether or not the story is made up.

7 Likes

I think someone has to screenshot it and post it on facebook for the latter to happen.

In my opinion, the idea of someone taking the advice of “put it in rice” and thinking that microwaved pouch rice would do the equivalent job is, at least 6/10 in the “this is an amusing thing to think about” stakes regardless of whether or not someone has actually done the thing in real life or not.

Thank you for reading my thoughts on the matter

5 Likes

Well. You should.
Fake news got us Brexit and youre giving it a pass

oh ouch

Cant believe youve done this Vine

2 Likes

oh really?

and are you REALLY a duck?

game, set, and rice.

2 Likes

Not got any problem with anyone enjoying it, just have a personal distaste to people inventing shit for attention.

I mean, he could’ve made the joke without pretending his boss “a grown woman” did it.

3 Likes

Selfie for proof

16 Likes

You and your naysaying cronies have put ant, one of our most loved characters, on the back foot. don’t try and turn this around sadpunk.