Pyjama Llama Party

Don’t know about you but I tend to change into my PJs the moment I get home because comfort.

These are them, they’re boring as fuck (feet hidden because of nakedness) -

I tend to accompany them with whatever tshirt I have handy. I have no doubt you guys can do better than this, let’s see your pyjamas! You obviously get extra points if they have llamas on them, or bananas. Basically anything that sort of rhymes you get extra points.

I sleep in my pants, sorry!

I usually have flamboyant pyjamas but just leggings and a flowery jumper on today that was, upon reflection, too ugly to leave the house in

I did consider this. DiS do seem like the type that potentially sleep nude. Hmm… this thread might not go well.

Think I might be a partial nevernude, even on the hottest nights I have to have a t-shirt and shorts or something

Haha, me toooo!!

Don’t wear them. Just wander about in my pants and shirt complaining the place is too cold and sleep NAKED :open_mouth:

However, I was telling a colleague about those farty pants that someone posted the other day. And guess what, they also make farty pyjamas!

Haha, for gods sake. Do they only make them for women!?

I sleep naked

Nope!

https://www.myshreddies.com/flatulence/mens

But I can’t imagine a man being ashamed of their farts

Ugggghhhh, Ant. I’m disappointed. You of all people I imagined to have the most flamboyant PJs of them all.

You’ve very much misjudged my taste in clothing there I’m afraid

Not exactly pjs, more loungewear, but I’m genuinely in love with my Aztec print joggers. Would wear them to the office if possible.

All of mine are very tatty and embarrassing. In the market for some new winter ones- quite like the idea of a jazzy silk two peice but do you just end up sliding out of bed?

Just the pair of boxers for me in bed, Clive.

Your knees look fabulous!!!

@kermitwormit Yeah, I like the idea of them too but I would never ever wear them. Was eyeballing these -

But I most like tucking everything in soooo, they’re not ideal.

Oooh they’re excellent! Yeah that’s fair- I’d also worry about getting all hot and sweaty? You’d feel like you were wrapped in cling film!

Will also sneakily get back into my boxers after sex too. Enjoy the’support’ offered by a good pair of briefs.

Haha, isn’t it quite normal to get dressed again after sex? I’m sure you don’t need to be too sneaky about it.