Pyjama Llama Party

Think you may be overestimating how weaponised underwear is, but okay, I’ll allow it.

I have pyjama trousers for wearing around the house when I want to take my work clothes off or can’t face getting properly dressed, but I don’t sleep in them. Sleed nude unless I’m staying with friends (without benefits) etc

Although I obvs also slept in the nude when staying at @plasticniki 's house, and proceeded to rub my naked body all over her flat and belongings. This may or may not be why she and @plasticmike were so desperate to move from there

7 Likes

:smiley:

I feel like a weirdo now for sleeping not nude.

Almost started this thread today. Good work witches. I’ll contribute tomorrow.

1 Like

Haha IS IT? Everyone sleeps naked ATT!! EVERYONE!! Except Jazzy B and I.

I wear old man style pajama trousers and and t-shirts I’ve retired from daytime rotation. I always look for fun themed pajama trousers for the TV when I travel. Bought her some good’uns on my last San Fran trip

1 Like

Oh wow

1 Like

My wife’s mad for cotton pjs. Bought her some as an anniversary gift and they’ve got a wee pocket on the top. She pops her work phone in the pocket and calls them her ‘business pyjamas’ when she’s working from home.

5 Likes

A fly?

1 Like

I sleep nakey but wear pjs as lounge wear. Pointless sending a picture cause it won’t convey the ULTIMATE SOFTNESS of the pjs.

1 Like

Try.

Surprising number of dissers that sleep naked.

You’re all perverts then?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yus

COMFY!

1 Like

It’s like a big hug

1 Like

i sleep in an oxygen tent that i believe gives me sexual powers, sorry!

5 Likes

fucking house coat

1 Like

What is a house coat?