Quandry

best of luck jazzy bazzy

1 Like

They would never tell you upfront that you ate their yoghurts. They’ll just quietly seeth and talk about how you stole them :roll_eyes:

I’m sure they won’t really, I only say this because years ago there was a massive issue in the office where I worked, yoghurts kept on disappearing and it was a BIG deal. Yoghurts make people crazy.

I think you need to walk around the office waving the yoghurts saying, do these belong to anyone, speak now or I’m eating them.

To prevent future quandaries, have you considered making little labels with your name on them (or a bike symbol if you don’t want people to know it’s you) and stick them on your food every time you put something in the fridge. Then you’ll know what’s yours.

Link everyone in your office to this thread

Please could everyone make sure they include the second A.

1 Like

Maybe someone has been spiking your yogurts resulting in your current yogurt related memory loss!

Quandry:

If someone had misspelt the brand of something they were selling on eBay would it be immoral to buy it without telling them? The brand isn’t the easiest to spell and there have been no bidders and nobody is watching it either.

Of course not. I believe there’s websites out there devoted to looking for mis-spelled items on ebay.

I got a Bobbie Gentry LP cheap once because it was listed as Bobby Gentry (even though it has the correct spelling in big letters on the front of the record)

Just immediately went to type a bunch of things I want on ebay with the wrong spelling. It didn’t work :slightly_frowning_face:

No, I think you’re fine.

i’ll have it

Oof great choices

1 Like