Question about alcohol licensing

you only need a licence to sell. they prob only sell to people with a licence for Reasons

God damn reasons! When will they take a hike!

Well I know one (very small) brewery who’ll do be a deal, but I kind of know him anyway. The others I’ve emailed are bigger, but don’t seem interested as of yet. I guess they have really big contracts to deal with so shifting a few dozen cases isn’t that interesting to them, but come on already, shut up and take my money!

All this shit for 10% off (of your company’s money!). Just get a load of Bon Castel in from Tezzas if they are being tight.

I have a reputation to maintain as a fancy beer guy. And if I can swing a sweet deal, all the better.

I’ve got about 30 pints of a failed homebrew that tastes like shit, if you’re interested. No money required, just looking for someone to take it off my hands.

No deal.

If it’s free and on private premises then no, I don’t think there is anything required for that.

surely any alcohol licence is for selling booze, not buying or owning it.

The government page says if you sell or “supply” alcohol, which made me wonder, but no, I don’t think it would apply. Just wondering how I could access the sweet, sweet trade account deals without it.

It doesn’t apply.

Are you not mates with anyone at your regular shop. Just ask them to buy an x cases for you and say you’ll pay him cost price + 10% for them.

oh its THAT kind of party is it?