Questions you have about films and TV shows

And bogus. Don’t forget bogus.

1 Like

In Breaking Bad, what does Breaking Bad mean?

5 Likes

In Friends where are all the inside bins?

4 Likes

Maybe the real Breaking Bad is the friends we made along the way.

2 Likes

What’s the real deal with Rey’s parents? And WTF is Snoke all about?

4 Likes

taking a crap first shot in pool

2 Likes

Hope he doesn’t drop his Goth Card

1 Like

How does Kramer afford to live? Does Jerry basically sustain him?

1 Like

In itvs Agatha Christies Poirot, why do the murderers always commit their crimes when poirot is in attendance, instead of delaying their crime until after he has left? He is a very nomadic man.

There’s an episode in which Jerry mentions offhand that Kramer inherited a large amount of money at some point in the past

2 Likes

That’s that covered then.

I’m not a bowling expert but I was under the impression that it is not exclusively a two person game

2 Likes

I’d presume they’re in the cupboard under the sink?

Not sure where they do their laundry (I think there’s a laundry room actually).

Someone’s drawn a floor plan:

In the Friends how come they all really like Die Hard but don’t mention it when Rachel starts dating Bruce Willis?

5 Likes

This is leading on from a discussion about it in the evening thread this week. It’s not that you don’t see them, but they never use them (and if they do appear on screen they can’t use them correctly - taking things out of them, setting fire to them etc). I’m sure this applies to every TV show of all time.

I think in the league they’re in there are two person teams though, like Jesus and his bowling partner

1 Like
1 Like

No, but there is a tournament going on where everyone is in pairs. Just seems odd Donny is excluded from that

This sounds like something @ttf will have researched in detail

1 Like

Any of you London lot know the building this is meant to be set in? Love the metal/concrete sun and art on the outside of it and always mean to look up who it’s by/where it is.