Queuevening (Friday queue jumping evening)

I was just in the shop buying two bananas. Apparently having two items is significant somehow because I was in the queue and turned around to look at a display, turned back round and this woman pushed in front of me and acted like nothing happened.

As the queue was moving she turned to me and said: “Were you before me?”
“Yes”
“Oh, I’ve only got two items anyway”, and shrugged and stayed in front of me.

SO DID I. BUT WHAT DOES THAT MATTER.

Wound me right up, why ask if you’d pushed in front of me if you weren’t going to move back.

Anyway, banana porridge for dinner :blush: What’s your evening got in store?

4 Likes

hey scout

just put the oven on for a :pizza:

was gonna have a :beers: but I don’t think I want one?

listening to old REM but don’t really know where to begin?

gonna plan a holiday once I’ve eaten

:dancer:

2 Likes

What a great night. REM and pizza, that’s perfect!

Where are you going on holiday?

2 Likes

Also. Begin (at) the Begin(ning)

4 Likes

Mate, I was breaking out into a sweat trying to post it before anyone else.

7 Likes

Fuck me this week has been a bit of a slog. Want to just sit in my pants and drool all over myself but I think I might have to go out again. NO.

4 Likes

WFH today, nearly done. I’ve listened to 8 ambient records today, pretty zenned out.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

2 Likes

Andalusia!

Ronda then Granada I think.

4 Likes

Help me Ronda!

I love that area, really love all the beaches in Nerja too even if it is super touristy. If you get as far as there spend an afternoon in Frigiliana, it’s cute.

1 Like

biking?

yep, though we may not do as much as we had originally planned (I’m slightly injured) - we’ll have a car so can explore either way!

1 Like

had a fairly bland meal of fried gnocchi, eggs and some green beans in some kinda dressing. was ok

hoping to get fucked up and smoke some very strong serbian cigarettes

GONNA GROW
UP TO BE
BE A DEBASER

9 Likes

Fixed

8 Likes

Fixied

6 Likes

Evening all. Another vote for “this has been an absolute fucker of a week”. Had a chance to sit in the living room and play some Low on my guitar for a few minutes, and I feel a bit calmer as a result.

Gonna make a fish curry with the mystery curry paste I found in the freezer. Think it’s Thai Green. I want something crappy and fun like Brooklyn 99 or Kimmy Schmidt to watch, but neither have new series.

Derry Girls?

1 Like

Ooh is that on Netflix? Not seen it before.

3 Likes

how to cook sweet potato quickly

3 Likes

Did you mean to type this into Google?

5 Likes