Quiche

Really good stuff. Nice from a supermarket, nice homemade (by someone else, I’m really very busy) or from a fancy place. Much better hot than cold, and nearly always add a little extra cheese on top for the hell of it. Quiche Lorraine is obviously the pinnacle (if you’re a meat-eater) but nice with spinach or broccoli or whatever in too. Let’s hear what you think about quiche.

5 Likes

the thinking man’s pizza

3 Likes

Hated it as a kid, really thought it was just a terrible food that tasted bad and had an awful texture but now as an adult if I see some quiche at a buffet you better believe it is going to be the first thing on my plate.

4 Likes

You could remove Quiche from the food chain and it would have zero impact on my life

5 Likes

Never any better than fine, no one actually seeks out a bit of quiche, it’s just a slightly out there option at a buffet or a wanky addition to a picnic.

Eggy pie, I mean yeah sure I’ll have a piece, but I’m not fussed.

1 Like

Quiche? More like ‘keich’.

I love quiche, but not sure I agree that it’s always better hot. I like both, but actually find that cold out of the fridge (maybe leave it 15 mins) a day after making I often enjoy it even more.

Got quiche, chips and beans for tea tonight as it goes.

3 Likes

Quiche me up!

where in the food chain does quiche sit?

It can eat fish but it is eaten by locusts

4 Likes

Never had it but it’s terrible

They sell it in the co-op.

4 Likes

I’ve had it and it’s good

1 Like

I’ll forgive them

Try it, it’s really nice.

1 Like

egg!

Bit harsh

1 Like

I don’t like egg

1 Like

Good thing to cook when you have guests cos it’s impossible to mess up, and very impressive to look at

2 Likes