R.E.M Thread

maybe we’ll get a CIN remaster as part of it’s 20th anniversary and it’ll reveal itself to be the great record it is

1 Like

Would be amazing if Scott Litt (or even Pat McCarthy) remastered it

R.E.M. Heardle #32

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Tap-in

2 Likes

Every time I see this thread bumped and I check to see if there’s news on the band or Michael’s solo LP, but it’s just the lads playing a game:

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

:wink:

12 Likes

God, I love this song so much

4 Likes

I’ve learnt not to expect anything other than people getting REM intros alarmingly quickly

ALTHOUGH: wheyyyyyyyyyyyyy

R.E.M. Heardle #35

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

that reminds me, today’s has been out for a full 15 minutes and i haven’t done it yet

Automatic For The Intro People

2 Likes

Smugness Follows

2 Likes

Bit harsh

sorry, I meant Smugness Follows as in somebody (e.g. me) feeling smug after getting an REM intro after 1 second

it wasn’t a dig, just a failed attempt at being clever

Ah not at all mate.
I should have added a winky face to show all was good.
:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Huh. Only posted the link to site. Got it in one though honest.

Feel free to tell me to get lost but could there be a separate REM Heardle thread?

8 Likes

Drive on 6music right now

Ffs perfect record innit

3 Likes

When the electric guitar first comes in ffs :sob:

2 Likes

Arguably not as good as when the solo kicks in in The Flowers of Guatemala.

1 Like

Oh, that bit is one of the most beautiful moments in music anywhere or ever. So perfect

One of my favourite moments from them, mainly because they don’t do too many guitar solos and this is a cracker.

1 Like