R.E.M Thread

yup, 3 here again today as well. I’m not looking forward to Around The Sun instalments, some of those songs I wouldn’t recognise if they played me the entire thing

1 Like

R.E.M. Heardle #24

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Ok it’s not a oner but I’m still pretty proud I got that in two

1 Like

R.E.M. Heardle #24

:sound::black_large_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I have never noticed the count in at the start of this song before. Astonished I’m still learning new REM things 30 years on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know what, I couldn’t hear the count in! I’m at work and the background noise meant I could only hear the drum tap, or whatever that click is. I’d forgot the count in was there

got today in the first second - wow

Struggled today

R.E.M. Heardle #27

:speaker::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

R.E.M. Heardle #27

:speaker::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I accidentally hit skip on go 3 but I’m not convinced I’d have got it then anyway

That’s better

R.E.M. Heardle #28

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

:grimacing: that took a lot of brain wracking…couldn’t get it in one

R.E.M. Heardle #29

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Great effort!

R.E.M. Heardle #29

:sound::red_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

R.E.M. Heardle #30

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Pleased with this one

R.E.M. Heardle #31

1 Like

well done. I had no memory of that intro at all, so took the song to begin proper before I got it

1 Like

I enjoy that song a lot, just wish it sounded better

Heardle prompted me to listen to Reveal for the first time in ages today. Really quite enjoyed it TBH

1 Like

maybe we’ll get a CIN remaster as part of it’s 20th anniversary and it’ll reveal itself to be the great record it is

1 Like

Would be amazing if Scott Litt (or even Pat McCarthy) remastered it

R.E.M. Heardle #32

Tap-in

2 Likes

Every time I see this thread bumped and I check to see if there’s news on the band or Michael’s solo LP, but it’s just the lads playing a game:

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

:wink:

12 Likes

God, I love this song so much

4 Likes