Radiohead Public Library

Radiohead have announced a hologram tour

Soon…

2 Likes

Didn’t they post this already? Months ago? Get a move on FFS!

1 Like

Well they just posted it a few minutes ago on twitter with hashtags Im assuming are denoting the bonus tracks.
Following on from the ‘one week left’ TikTok from last week I deduce the preorders will go live this week.

1 Like

“Kid A Mnesia”, triple vinyl and CD it looks like. Should be coming later today. Out 5th Nov

Radiohead announces KID A Mnesia, a multiple format triple-album release marking the 21st anniversary of Kid A and Amnesiac, out November 5th via XL Recordings. KID A Mnesia collects Radiohead’s fourth and fifth albums alongside the debut of a newly compiled third disc titled Kid Amnesiae. Exclusive to this release, Kid Amnesiae is comprised of unearthed material culled from the Kid A / Amnesiac sessions. Along with alternate versions and elements of Kid A and Amnesiac album tracks and B-Sides, Kid Amnesiae features the never-before-heard "If You Say the Word” (available now as a digital single) and a previously unreleased studio recording of "Follow Me Around.”

https://i3.cdn.hhv.de/catalog/475x475/00855/855238_1.jpg

Yes, it was at the beginning of the final live show they put on Youtube…

do i not like that

3 Likes
1 Like

so for those of you who already own both records… buy them again… for… 2 tracks and a bunch of off cuts :confused: :yawning_face:

not for me clive.

Already have Kid A don’t have Amnesiac maybe release both albums individually please.

1 Like

What is the half speed thing?

Have Kid A on CD with the hidden booklet, and on a weird 10" vinyl pressing. Plus i have the red book amnesiac CD… so struggling to justify £40 on this (or more - https://kida-mnesia.com/).

if you cut the record at a slower speed it sounds better, uses more space on the record up - so usually means you have 2 songs per side, hence more discs, and bigger cost.

Think both albums were on 10" originally though.

Like this

1 Like

Will probably buy downloads of the two unreleased tracks and just stream the other offcuts

1 Like

no doubt I’ll dither about it, stream the offcuts. become obsessed with one of the tracks… then miss out on the record. pay an over inflated price then never play the record again :expressionless:

2 Likes

When a vinyl record is cut/mastered at half speed. It’s a “regular users would never be able to tell the difference” audiophile thing that appeals to nerds and vinyl dads. Just a good marketing line really.

2 Likes

At no instance ever in these circumstances does anyone ever think “I wonder what would happen if we offered a one-disc version of the unreleased stuff?” Funny that.

1 Like