Radio's Most Played Songs 2018 (MTftSB)

Only know one of these. Got to be worth some indie points

Stop, have you checked if there’s enough indie points in the bank for a thread like this?!

5 Likes

there’s gonna be a run on the bank for sure!

i’m not sure if I’ve heard any of those songs, maybe the one kiss one, but I might be thinking of another song

1 Like

Heard all of these due to the cafe and the butchers at work having the radio on. Don’t like any of them, especially Ezra, but they’re all better than that fucking Lewis Capaldi song that’s on about 56 times a day.

1 Like

We could bring down the whole system if someone claims they haven’t heard of the artists in the list on the left…

1 Like

Think it’s old man points rather than indie points for me.

5 Likes

I know two of these songs well enough to mumble the chorus - the Ezra Shotgun one and the Pink one (is that even a recent song?)

1 Like

Oh there’ll be someone…

1 Like

I don’t think I could pick Dua Lipa or Jess Glynne out of a lineup, but I have heard of everyone there

1 Like

Think there’s more indie points now in the counter “I can’t believe you’ve never heard any of these, are you completely divorced from pop culture” type responses tbh.

Music’s more accessible than ever these days, perfectly fine to not know any of these if you’re a streaming user that doesn’t have to listen to Radio 1 all day at work.

1 Like

Was about to say those are the two I have genuinely no idea what they sound like at all.

Ok, where’s my ten points?

doodoodoo doodoo, doo doodoo doo, doodoodoo doo doo, doo doo dooo dooo
bounce

Oh I love that one!

1 Like

I know three of the songs, might recognise some of the others if I heard them?

Genuinely had no idea Rita Ora had released any new music in the last few years, oops

If this were old DiS I’d set up an account called “IndiePoints” and DM you a message saying “you have been awarded TEN POINTS” but this isn’t, so you’ll just have to imagine I did this.

4 Likes

that calvin harris/dua lipa tune is an absolute belter

4 Likes

Only know that irritating shotgun one.

I’m old and ok with it.

1 Like

What the hell does “Portugal The Man Feel It Still” mean?

Whatever happened to songs with sensible titles like “MMM Bop”?

1 Like

I don’t know any of these.

So glad to be me