Raffle prize receiving thread 🎁

Good lord - just had a bit of it myself. That’s maturing well isn’t it? My tongue has gone numb.

1 Like

@colossalhorse in terms of scaling up/making your sauce business a proper ‘thing’, please can the first x number of bottles be specifically numbered? you could then pop them on ebay… basically, i’d probably bid a silly amount to own bottle number 1 of the weak and wimpy sauce :grin:

1 Like

Running it like a record label does sound appealing to me as you might imagine :grinning: Doing numbered bottles for the first runs and for limited releases deffo makes sense!

1 Like

I’d subscribe

Hot sauce subscription club? :thinking:

I’d better learn to walk before trying to run but I like that idea a lot.

5 Likes

Just got in to see the postman had been…

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Uploading: IMG_20190208_140330.jpg…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Uploading: IMG_20190208_140544.jpg…

What a ridiculous pile of treats! @AQOS says he may have gone overboard. I think he might be right.

Uploading: IMG_20190208_140452.jpg…

Fabulous artists depiction of my username there.

I wasn’t sure where to start so I dove in at random with a chocolate banana

I absolutely love that weird banana sweet flavouring and this is just a gooey block of that coated in chocolate. I couldn’t have had a better start. Unless I’d gone for this chocolate hazelnut beauty:

I don’t wanna go overboard and say that this is better than anything currently available on the UK High Street. But it absolutely is so I kinda have to. Czech Republic 2 Brexit Nightmare Land 0.

Amazing stuff - thank you so much @AQOS! I’m going to make a pig of myself with this bounty of goodies.

I’ve no idea what to make of these. They look great though.

8 Likes

Yay! I was convinced it wouldn’t make it! Is everything in an okay condition? The first few photos on your post aren’t showing for me.

The Geisha bar is Finnish actually, forgot that was in there. It’s popular here for some reason. It’s REALLY good right? Hate the Banana thing thought eww

Yeah - request for re-upload please Jamie Horse Street!

2 Likes

Looks like I tried to upload too many pics at once. Take 2:

Just got in to see the postman had been…

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What a ridiculous pile of treats! @AQOS says he may have gone overboard. I think he might be right.

Fabulous artists depiction of my username there.

I wasn’t sure where to start so I dove in at random with a chocolate banana

I absolutely love that weird banana sweet flavouring and this is just a gooey block of that coated in chocolate. I couldn’t have had a better start. Unless I’d gone for this chocolate hazelnut beauty:

I don’t wanna go overboard and say that this is better than anything currently available on the UK High Street. But it absolutely is so I kinda have to. Czech Republic 2 Brexit Nightmare Land 0.

Amazing stuff - thank you so much @AQOS! I’m going to make a pig of myself with this bounty of goodies.

I’ve no idea what to make of these. They look great though.

21 Likes

CORNY BIG

7 Likes

OOooooh the big blue bar is the Finnish one too, it is my favourite chocolate in the world. I thought I’d eaten it because it couldn’t fit in the box, but clearly it did fit in the box. I need to get my memory checked.

Big fan of Mila bars, and Manner is great (that’s Austrian tho).

1 Like

Everything is in one piece man, I think the box was so full there was no room for anything to break!

That Geisha bar was amazing. If I’d have known how good it was I’d have been tempted to save it to last. But then there could be something EVEN BETTER in there!

I’ve had to put the box in another room so I don’t eat until I’m sick.

3 Likes

Awesome, me and Ms Horse put that one aside for monstering while watching movies tomorrow night. Glad it made it over here and didn’t end up in your belly!

1 Like

Fun (maybe) fact about Fazer chocolate: the blue bar that you’ve got there is so famous and loved that they’ve been allowed to trademark that exact shade of blue. No other brand in Finland can use that shade on any product. Sometimes they sell them without even saying ‘Fazer’ on it, it’s that recognisable.

The Geisha bar is Fazer too, so if you liked that you should like the biggun. it’s so creamy I love it I love it I love it

2 Likes

A chocolate bar so delicious it owns it’s own colour? Whoa! I already like the cut of these Fazer lads’ gib after the Geisha. I had no idea Finland produced such amazing chocolate! Though tbh this brings the number of things I know about Finland up to one.

1 Like

i love this so so much

15 Likes

had to label it ‘horse’ cos I wasn’t convinced that it looked like a horse.

5 Likes

without the label it wouldn’t have the same charm, everything about it is so great

I like the moustache you’ve given it. Proper 1920s movie villan

that’s a smile :frowning:

3 Likes