Raging Santas, crap grottos, that sort of thing (Christmas light news thread)

This is straight in from St Ives, Cambridgeshire (not Cornwall as the URL suggests - screw you, The Guardian)

One mother told Cambridgeshire Live that Santa used “the most vile language, ripping off his hat and beard with steam literally coming from his ears”. “I’m not too sure why he was so cross?” she added.

Literally :blush:

8 Likes
3 Likes

Apparently if you dress up as father Christmas you should be immune from traffic offenses :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t know where else I can post this so it goes in here.

10 Likes

Father Christmas told BBC Tees: “Santa Claus gets a parking ticket? It’s unheard of.”

santa

4 Likes
8 Likes

Could be fake news, but this kid’s parents mishearing and dressing him up as Elvis for the nativity play has absolutely done me…

12 Likes

Not seen the obligatory ‘Winter Winderland Disaster’ story in the papers yet. No snow, 10 quid to see a sub-standard Santa, company going bust, elves smoking fags. Usual schtick

The trick is to Google “Winter Blunderland”, that’s where the hucksters with a knackered snow machine and a donkey hide.

Yet to see “family has presents stolen from under tree”, usually get some chancers claims by they’ve had three iPads stolen from under the tree in late November.

7 Likes

this was up in my local greasy spoon a couple of years back:

5 Likes

He will question the perpetrator?

5 Likes

worth noting that I didn’t blank out the bounty hunter’s eyes, it was already like that

2 Likes

200w

YES! Love this sort of thing. I think I’d quite enjoy a job in a Trading Standards department.

1 Like

Yessssssssss

7 Likes

Bingo!

YESSSSSS

A late entry: crap panto!

1 Like