Raining

Raining outside right now, falling pure, dead, straight down. Thinking you don’t really see that very often do you? Think about it. Like straight as a die, zero wind whatsoever.

Regail us with your favourite rain stories. Storms you got caught in that led to inevitable coitus, etc.

Aye, I’m bored.

I love being in a car in really heavy rain. I find it dead funny.

3 Likes

sunny as fuck here, bud

(Pesci voice) Funny how?

I like it because you end up with a perfectly clean windshield when it goes off.

I dunno. Just the feeling of the rain smashing about outside while you’re all calm in a car.

1 Like

I’m happy for you.

are you the driver? this doesn’t sound like you’re the driver

of course I’m not the driver

1 Like

(I don’t drive on the mainland etc etc)

only happy when it rains

well, from a drivers perspective…this sort of rain is the complete opposite of calming

2 Likes

alright deep-blue

I have a memory of walking to the train station after my last A Level exam (Brockenhurst College, 1997). It was pissing down with rain and Bittersweet Symphony was playing on my Walkman. Felt like an absolute fucking boss.

^This is exactly what I’m talking about!

I was walking through Madrid a few summers ago, little bit pissed on red wine after we’d loaded in and started soundcheck. I was listening to Age of Adz, a bit tired and emotional after three weeks on the road, and it started to rain lightly on what was otherwise a lovely sunny day. I got all overwhelmed at how beautiful life was and how lucky I was and had a bit of a weep to myself as I strolled through the city, miles from home. :cloud_rain:

1 Like

Beautiful :cry::hearts: