Rainy Thursday

Morning all. Got rudely awakened by rowdy gulls at 6am. Just what I wanted on a day off.

It’s raining.

Rain rain go away I wanted to spend the afternoon playing rounders today.

Morning all, today is kind of my Friday as I WFH on a Friday. I have ‘sportgear’ on for PE and I don’t like it at all.

2 Likes

Dungaree leggings?

1 Like

Morning. This rain can do one. If your day is basically leading to AQOS later the rest of the day is a big fat nothing.

1 Like

Yep, it’s wet. Get to collect my car from the garage later and will be £500 light for the privilege. Yay

Ouch! That’s one thing I don’t miss about not having a car. Absolute money pits.

That’s £1200 in the past 3 months :grimacing:

Good morning!

33 Likes

“I was mentioned in one of the major music magazines by the lead singer of my favourite band, The Stereophonics”

awwww :heart: :hugs:

bloody love sean

4 Likes

Plan 4 2day:

:coffee:
:open_book:
:computer:
:desktop_computer:
:sandwich:
:open_book:
:desktop_computer:

Got some bike club admin which urgently needs sorting. Cba.

Yes, it’s raining.

Oh my friend popped over earlier.

11 Likes

Morning all!

My plan today is to submit my final MPPA project, finish updating results for all of my classes and to claim my tax return from working at WFH in March. I should probably make some decisions about reading lists for next year but that’s probably next year’s problem.

I plan to celebrate with at least one nice beer.

Might make some charred broccoli pasta for tea.

1 Like

Woke up at 7 which kind of sucks. This has happened each morning since turning 30 this week. If this is my future it is bad.

But I put my time to good use and constructed this. Feel free to guess the nature of my beautiful and elegant child:

2 Likes

Good morning @blimeycharlie, good morning Slicky, Keith, Roughy, Rich, dots, CCB, Niki, a squirrel, Ducking, Otto, good morning DiS! Many happy returns of the day to Paul McCartney from the Wings, Delia Smith from the Kitchen, and Wang Liqin from the Ping Pong, and happy anniversary to both evolution AND the stealth bomber, stealth BOMBer. Salutations to those among us who are celebrating Azerbaijani Human Rights Day, or maybe Waterloo Day, or even both at the same time. What a time to be alive!

4 Likes

Bloody ruddy brave statue protecting stuff, that.

9 Likes

Thank you for respecting my request x

1 Like

Hello!

It is not raining here currently, very hot and sunny, but we’ve had unexpected rain and thunder in the last couple of afternoons so who knows. WEATHER!

Tiday I will be riding a few different horses and trying one in front of a carriage! Excited about that, as I’m kind of appointed the expert at that around here for more or less valid reasons depending on who you ask.

1 Like

I didn’t realise but there was One Entire Antifa hiding inside so my lifesize Morissey wax work is in deep shit

2 Likes

Is it for a magic trick? You know, when they put someone in a box then saw them in half.

1 Like

Hi WR! :wave:t2:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

13 Likes