Rammstein

Turns out I am trying to get tickets for Cardiff now. Some old pals are coming in from out of town and have fuerzone tickets, which are sold out. Pls let me know if anyone hears of spares.

There’s a couple of live shows on prime and good christ, it should be summin else.

Anyone else going to the Cardiff show tonight?

Well… That was fucking nuts!

4 Likes

Getting well into these lads

6 Likes

Desperate to see them live

6 Likes

Yeah I’d love to but I’d probably hide at the back

I’d be dancing at the back

1 Like

Just like to state for the record that they are INCREDIBLE live. Probably my best gig of all time.

And the crowd wasn’t particularly moshy or anything like that @Mert, if that’s the reason

2 Likes

Possibly my biggest gig regret, had a ticket for them in Manchester years ago in February and it snowed a pathetic amount and I used that as my pathetic excuse to not bother driving from Leeds.

Regretted it ever since, still not managed to see them :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re definitely top of the list of bands I’ve never seen, that I could see.

2 Likes

This was the gig. The sound in the first vid is garbage but you get a good view of what’s going on, and wow. That image of Till descending wearing that outrageous pink feathery jacket and everything going off around him is seared in my brain.

Less good view but much better sound:

Me too! Let’s do it

Was about to say the same thing again

2 Likes

Fuck sake, it was worth saying again though! :grinning:

2 Likes

For some reason they hardly ever tour in the UK. They’ve done 3 gigs in the past 10 years aside from a couple of Download appearances.

Would love to see them again

1 Like

Big reason I’ve never seen them is that Reading never realised what they could have had. But yeah their lack of touring. Coventry ain’t convenient

Ally McCoist listens to Rammstein

6 Likes

Banger

Inexplicable and incredible artwork

3 Likes

don’t know what I’m doing in this thread really but I’m pretty sure that’s the death sound from 1993’s Doom in there at about 2:10

1 Like

The shotgun(?) sound a bit further on sounds like it’s come out of a game from that era.

1 Like