Rank Top 5 Pixar films

No sequels

i saw an advert for it on the side of a bus and never mentioned anywhere else until this post

1 Like

Would you consider replacing brave with finding nemo?

Canā€™t watch Finding Nemo, too maudlin

Brave is only in there because of the one banging song sequence at the start and Billy Connoly, could replace it with A Bugā€™s Life which I saw recently and is better than I remember

is planes a pixar film?

No worries, brother

1 Like

No it was done by Disney, though itā€™s a spinoff from Cars

Bugs life is the most scared Iā€™ve ever been in the cinema

do you have a bug phobia

1. Toy Story 2
  2. Wall-E
  3. Inside Out
  4. Up
  5. Toy Story
  6. Coco

Iā€™d love to be a child in the cinema again. They should build giant oversized cinemas that make you feel little and youā€™ve got to go with your mummy.

2 Likes

I was pretty young when I saw it. Also some really traumatizing bits in Antz, surprised I didnā€™t end up with a phobia

Donā€™t make me tap the sign

Thatā€™s a prequel, mate. I donā€™t make the rules. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nah fuck the sign Iā€™m having the film that stops so the cowgirl can sing the sad song.

But also thatā€™s why I did six. Basically Iā€™m one of those people who pretends to be a maverick, but who still basically complies. Iā€™m the worst.

1 Like

You by the looks of things. You big baby

Up
Ratatouille
Toy Story
Wall-E
Monsters Inc

Sequel edited out :upside_down_face:

1. Toy Story 2
  2. Ratatouille
  3. Toy Story
  4. Inside Out
  5. Toy Story 4
3 Likes

I actually really like Monsters U, however the entire concept introduces a massive issue into the universe. In Monsters Inc, the film begins with a training sequence where a group of monsters are shown the process of scaring and told about the dangers of being in contact with a child. The monsters are terrified and frightened about the idea of having to go work on the scare floor.

However in Monsters U itā€™s shown that scaring is a revered career like being a professional athlete, so how were those monsters in the first film a) unaware of what is entailed in scaring and b) being forced to take part when the jobs are so sought after?

Thank you for attending my TED talk

1 Like
  1. Wall-E
  2. Up
  3. Monsters, Inc
  4. Toy Story
  5. The Incredibles