Rate my meal deal

(Agree)

2 Likes

Bet itā€™s all claggy and the breadā€™s a bit squished

Wish you all the yuletide best anyway

This was @ @tilty

3 Likes

Leftover Chinese takeaway curry with mock chicken for my lunch, plus a can of coke zero.

(Also, my breakfast was rice pudding :nail_care:)

0 voters

Lose a point for Zero instead of regular Coke but otherwise absolutely solid choice.

6 Likes

I lost three year of my life on regular Coke, and another 5 year on a coke zero programme that was meant to get us aff it

6 Likes

Rice pudding instead of porridge for breakfast is what the world needs.

I picked up a pack of those microwave rice pudding pots, absolute con with how tiny they are.

4 Likes

Not really a fan of bacon crisps but Christmas, innit.

0 voters

5 is the highest mark I can award, given the drink choice.

2 Likes

Went and got this sandwich turkey feast roll after seeing it posted on here a few times, is very good for a supermarket one although the two chillies is a generous rating.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe drink choices have this level of impact

Can make or break the whole shebang imo

Not sure Iā€™d ever get any of those items a second time, but as a one off total package it looks very pleasing

1 Like

Gingerbread milkshake, absolutely perverted.

M&S donā€™t do meal deals do they? Iā€™ve just been there for lunch but didnā€™t photograph it

5% to Shelter with each one of those items though, anyone marking you down is cruel and heartless by default

1 Like

I got the smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich (which they have rebranded as a Christmas sandwich despite being available all year round), plus these now empty lads:

0 voters

very strong main and drink, i am dubious about the dessert but would definitely give it a spin

1 Like

Itā€™s weirdly nice.

Boots is the Meal Deal king IMO

0 voters
1 Like

pretty much perfection (if not filling enough maybe)

2 Likes

5, but only cause Iā€™m not a sushi guy, but thatā€™s my issue not yours.