• Australasia
  • Antarctica

0 voters

An inconventinient trut

4 Likes

Their second album was probably their masterpiece

the wha ?

Antarctica has :penguin:

Also saw an exhibition once about the architecture of South Pole research stations. Basically cause of the snow both on the ground and falling from the sky, they inevitably sink / get buried and have to get abandoned. Which means the crushed remains of all the past ones are still down there somewhere, buried under decades of snow.

3 Likes

I would have to say The Best of The Continents

11 Likes

:joy:

Continents > incontinence

misread this as condiments and thought HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

2 Likes

no thanks

1 Like

Australasia II

They’re all shit

.:hearts:.

1 Like

Very touching post! Africa seems totally amazing, it’s a real shame it’s portrayed so badly by racists here.

I get pissed off that there’s so few history programs about anything other than England/Western Europe on the TV.

Would be well up for a good African history podcast!

1 Like

Forgot about Zealandia. smdh

i would love there to be more documentaries about african history on tv that aren’t just about ancient egypt. i like egyptian history but there is a whole continent there!

1 Like

Oceania

1 Like

with Egypt it’s often Cleopatra as well who is basically portrayed as a white woman (well Ptolemaic etc so I get it) so it just adds to this narrative that only white people have refined civilisation.

I got some m&s condiments some kind spicy tomato one and a smokey bbq one, when I first tasted them I was like nahhh these are too sweet but I have come round to them and think they are pretty good now. But probably not good enough to buy again

Recent condiments story.

1 Like

Definately should have program on uk tv about Burkino Faso and Thomas Sankara.

The greatest national leader of last century (according to me)

1 Like