Rate Your Breakfast

Two Weetabix with coconut milk
Cup of tea
Absolute middling 5/10 breakfast right there…

1 Like

Don’t let @xylo see this!

1 Like

Big plate man eh?

I had left overs from dinner last night, which was essentially a breakfast thing I threw together for dinner. Mindblown.

It was fried potatoes, onions, red pepper, with paprika and garlic, tossed with baby spinach and a drizzle of lemon juice. Was particularly incredible to be honest.

Going to get a hashbrown roll off the van in a bit.

1 Like

It’s basically a buffet where people bring in cheese and bread and sweets and cakes, so pretty much high calorie junk food, don’t want to eat it all which I will do if I turn up hungry.

Too late!

1 Like

10 on 10.

2 Likes

Update: I really overdid the almond milk. Never got the balance quite this wrong before. Complete shambles.

Still alright though. 6/10 maybe.

1 Like

Or just a poor student :slight_smile: :frowning:

Ah, I misunderstood. Thought you meant one of those all you can eat style buffet places.

1 Like

My avocado wasn’t ripe!! I had to have toast with butter and jam.

It was ok/10

Probably an 8/10 most days but somewhat rushed this morning.

urgh stop posting pictures of really nice drinking vessels. Wheres this one from?

Close the thread - you’ve won.

1 Like

:grinning: I love that you call them drinking vessels. These are from those shit bastards at urban outfitters.

1 Like

This is why I am in charge of drinking things!!

Would I??

3 Likes

Ha ha I’m sure there’s nothing more you’d enjoy than a quick 9 right now :wink:

1 Like

Mug of tea

10/10

2 Likes

3 Likes

A little bit disappointing I’m afraid.

Three slices of Hovis Granary medium slice toast (I’d prefer thick slice)

I’d ordinarily have the end bits and one normal slice however today the end bits both had holes in them:

This meant I just had three normal slices (one slice did however have the corresponding crusty bit where the hole on the end bit was)

Also, we had run out of Clover so I had to have Flora instead which is not as nice.

The tea is reliably excellent however.

@escutcheon has played, “Delicious looking photo.” All players must now deduct 2 points from their breakfast scores.

2 Likes