Rate your last hot drink

Currently working through an 8/10 cup of tea. Standard office kitchen teabags, no milk, but just the right strength to be satisfying without being astringent. Enjoyable.

cafetiere coffee with a dash of milk in a cute bear mug. 8/10

Ran out of ground coffee at work so had to have an instant with milk but didn’t get the quantity of milk right where you can make it taste a little bit creamy and slightly velvety. Genuinely a 1/10 experience.

You deserve it for trying to make a milky coffee. Smelling my damn hands, Iron.

9/10 tea currently being drunk here: decent teabag (could only be better if it was loose leaf), dash of milk. Almost perf.

Had a big cup of lemon tea last night. 6.5/10, not bad, but nothing extraordinary.

Saw those illy espresso jars were on offer in Sainsbos on the way to work, grabbed one of those, aeropressed it good, 9/10 happy days.

Cup of tea in bed - Clipper organic, milk, no sugar, in an excellent, quite thick but slightly undersized, mug.

I’m not having a black instant coffee eps, no fucking way. Black all day, every day with ground/beans.

Jasmine Green Tea. 7/10

I drink it nearly every day. It’s fine. It does the job. The job being ‘wake me up a bit, and make me need bog’.

You know what grinds my beans? Dunno, you’d need to ask the person at Pact.

drinking a mug of PG right now

left the bag in a little too long but to be optimal but still very good - 7.9/10

Pact have dropped off a bit recently in my humble imho.

I’m regretting changing from Rave and will switch back as soon as I can be arsed.

Humm… I’d say 6/10

Freshly ground lidls coffee done with an aeropress with milk. Fine. Just fine.

There’s your problem.

7/10

Got some of that Nescafe ‘Cap Columbie’ stuff on offer in Tesco and it is 100% the best instant coffee I’ve come across.

I believe you are incorrect.

Assam, for breakfast. Dash of milk, no sugar.
9/10

i really tried making a go of being a black coffee guy but it didn’t take :confused: