Anyone remember this?

1 Like

You know nothing of real punk.

The witches

3 Likes

do they bite?

<3

3 Likes

Never owned a rat myself though a friend did and it was friendliest little thing. I have had a couple of gerbils over the years and they were endlessly amusing critters. If I was looking for a first pet for a kid, a rat / hamster / gerbil would be my first port of call. Much more interesting than getting a fish.

And to add to the mounting rat playlist:

whatever happened to him? He always came across really righteous, I assumed her was just a better person than everyone else.

YES!

1 Like

Your question is answered. (Mostly not, except for tender arses)

I don’t like them as much as other rodents from a wanting-as-a-pet point of view, but they’re pretty fucking cool.

This charity trains them to detect landmines and tubercolosis, properly awesome: Training rats to save lives - APOPO Was thinking earlier that one of my new year’s resolutions would be to raise money for them next year.

Couldn’t you make them breed as well as blowing them up? Seems like a well grown up and edgy as fuck game when I was about 5.

Exactly what I was thinking.

lots of good rat songs

rats are cool. less cool when they overrun the garden and the cat starts bringing them in (alive, totally unharmed).

i feel like they might be a bit high maintenance as pets because they’re quite clever, is that right?

same

Would like a pet rat but probably won’t ever get one because cats are better and less likely to die suddenly, sorry rats.

My friend had a really lovely pet rat but he got an ear infection and the poor little chap died in a few hours. :cry: