Real life crap Super Villain loses Wu-Tang album

There’ll be a film about this guy some day, right? What a strange story.

Clearly has some kind of empathy deficit disorder (since I don’t believe in actual evil).

1 Like

Careless.

Well, you should caremore!

absolutely guaranteed the album is rubbish

4 Likes

Always in the last place you look

I’ll go toe to toe with you over this album’s honour.

On second thoughts, yeah it’ll be a stinker for sure.

Perhaps he took it to a house party and forgot to put a sticky label on it with his name on.

1 Like

Shall we all club together at the auction?

and fair play to them for taking a half arsed affiliate produced project, shoving it in a fancy box, and rinsing an idiot for $2m for it

also the clause in the contract that said they could stage a heist to steal it back was legitimately funny

1 Like

Remember doing that with my Blue Monday 12" back in the day. Got it back with a massive beer stain on it

think the album was interesting as a statement about the value of art in the streaming age, but I’ve got no interest in actually hearing it as there’s no way it isn’t 100% shit

1 Like

But if it wasn’t for your misfortune, I’d be a heavenly person today.

1 Like

if he’s a real super villain then losing the album will all be part of his evil plan anyway and will somehow trigger a serious of extremely unlikely and impossible to plan for events (which he has somehow been able to plan for anyway) that will enable him to escape from prison or steal a nuclear weapon or something

I think the problem is that he’s a crap Super Villain though.

We’ll see, maybe he will hold the whole world to ransom before long.

I look forward to it.

1 Like

Agreed. tbh I’m more concerned about that guy who has launched a car into space…

hate his fucking face so much. has anyone ever been more obviously a prick than this guy

1 Like

he’s just trying to be a ‘heel’ for attention and people keep giving it to him

1 Like

My sides! :smiley:

This interview is quite something

4 Likes

Deeply embarrassed for her but also quite sad, it is so shit when you realise how flimsy and crappy your relationship is written down on paper

1 Like