Real life dissing

Aha I’ve not been but it looks like a typical boozer round the Canton area! Don’t head up that way too often in fairness.

1 Like

Seriously what the hell is up with the Canton pubs? They’re all absolutely terrifying.

1 Like

Can’t speak for many of them but Chapter and Crafty Devil’s Cellar are great (non scary) spots plus I’ve heard good things about St Canna’s Ale House too!

1 Like

A visit to a shopping mall here was very DiS friendly

@blimeycharlie @keith

@Matt_was_taken
IMG_20181103_201557

8 Likes

This was a suggested friend on FB. Didn’t someone have this hat on their DiS avatar once? @TheWza maybe?

FFS I thought I had double-checked I had erased all of the personal information

Yeah, that’s pretty similarish to the Facebook profile pic I’ve had for years. May well have used it on old DiS, too. :rainbow:

A hard, raw Moker. Is there any other kind?

8 Likes

Dis’s favourite motorway service station have expanded their farm shop range to Laos.

6 Likes

My daughter’s collecting these doodads, and she was chuffed to find the rarest of all:

18 Likes

The OGB’s wheels.

@1101010

4 Likes

We have a new client with the acronym TST and my ears prick up every time they’re mentioned.

3 Likes

@sugarbarley / @barleysugar

2 Likes

…?

6 Likes

@stickboy surely?

If you want, but…

_20181118_062231

1 Like

“so, where are we with TST this week? Any progress?”
J_I *adjusts imaginary glasses* “Actually, it’s the TST”

4 Likes

following on from my earlier post about ‘The TST’ being mentioned several times in a work presentation, i’ve since discovered my new manager until recently worked in The TST.

still not entirely sure what it means. sounds secret.

3 Likes

http://www.imperva.com/

Fittingly it’s even an anagram of @TheBarbieMovie2023.

12 Likes

ftfy

2 Likes