Real people that you despise.

Thanks to my sponsors squarespace.

1 Like

“let’s look at how david chooses to frame the troll behind mcdonald’s and what that says about urban society”

1 Like

fucking hell I feel seen

anyone who does a podcast where the first 40 minutes of an episode are them and their mate running through tour dates, personal news, adverts, more personal news, in-jokes, discussing marmalade, etc. for fuck sake just talk about the murdered whatevers you fucking dickheads i’m a busy man.

6 Likes

Great shout.

9 Likes

Judy Murray, now and forever.

3 Likes

Yeah that comedian who was so rubbish and hated that he only got famous for doing podcasts where he spoke to other comedians who hate him.

Got a big moustache.

Bobson Dugnutt

The lads who do the Monkey Tennis podcast are thoroughly dislikeable, smug poshos. Shame, as an Alan Partridge podcast should be a wonderful thing.

1 Like

this is every comedian, which one specifically shyguy? has a moustache? hmm :thinking:

Marc MORON

1 Like

got cold feet over doing a podcast because i realised i hate most podcasters and i have enough enemies dammit

He means Marc Maron I assume

I kind of like him - I ain’t really got time for his podcast anymore but I like him acting in stuff

podcasts are good if you are lonely and want to feel some human interaction and conversation

6 Likes

i think we’re exaggerating for comedy, i enjoy lots of podcasts bam!

1 Like

I do wish there was less fake heated arguments about the best flavour of crisps or whatever though

1 Like

all most meaningful relationships are parasocial

former world snooker champion, ken doherty

1 Like

Remember when that Australian nirvana fan joined dis.