Real Power Talk

Hi everyone.

Some of you know me from my posting on these boards. I often am a bit of a fool, but love being here and being part of this community inspired me to get involved in comedy which is something that I love and is a part of me whether I like it or not. While not everything I do is good (some may argue none of it is), there is a project I’m involved in recently which I genuinely am more proud of than anything I’ve done before. In fact, the character from the first episode is based on an alias I created to post here.

I won’t go into the details yet, but it’s music related also, and I hope some of you here may like it too. The Facebook page is below, so if you use that website, then a like from you will mean you will see what we’re up to, and help get people to see what we’ve done. If you don’t like it then that’s ok too, I just appreciate that you took the time to take a look.

4 Likes

Liked, and looking forward to the videos

1 Like
1 Like

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, PUP and their management team have vetoed the first episode of Real Power Talk, and as such it will not be receiving a release.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and look forward to welcoming you into our world when Dewey Rivers sits down with The Vices very, very soon.

Thanks,

Nigel America & Team RPT

1 Like

raises hand nervously i’m not sure if PUP actually vetoed the release or if its part of the bit.

Love Nigey Americy though <3

3 Likes

Underscore interviews Shht

1 Like

This is excellent. If I could make one suggestion though, it’s that your shorts should be shorter, and your socks should be longer.

Thanks.

2 Likes

been saying this to him for years

1 Like

You’re right. I should start getting them custom made.

Or make your thighs larger and you calves smaller

That sounds harder

Hello Drowened In Sand

We have finished another episode of Real Power Talk with the band Henge and it’s now online.

It was all very last minute filmed at midnight at Down The Rabbit Hole with Underworld in the background. As a result I was a little bit more intoxicated than I like to be when doing these things, but I think it still turned out good.

New episode of Real Power Talk now online featuring Airways being interviewed by Gavin Phillips in The Real Estate.

1 Like