Realised you were a diser

When was the moment you realised you were a digest?

Maybe when I was sat on the coffee table at a doctor’s surgery

16 Likes

Reader’s, he was

10 Likes

Had camera up bum

Typos are the highest form of wit

3 Likes

Trust me I’m a stomach

3 Likes

DiSsy Rascal.

4 Likes

The honest answer is probably when I realised I couldn’t respond to anything without making a reference to 90s/early 00s pop culture

Probably the first Fenino tbh.

1 Like

Probably when I met another disser in real life for the first time

8 Likes

Still don’t really. Don’t have an office job, never met any of you, don’t have a bike or anything.

5 Likes

I’d love to meet you :slight_smile: I’m sometimes in Torquay which isn’t a million miles away from you

1 Like

That’s not far really, 40 minutes or so, would love to! There are many DiSers I’d love to meet, but geography and finances, time etc say otherwise.

In the title of the thread you have used diser, but if you look at the opening line of the thread you have used ‘digest’ where I think you may have meant to say diser again. Just a little heads up for you there on a situation you might want to know about

16 Likes

Probably when i decided it would be a good idea to get a chalet for ATP vs The Fans with a bunch of people I’dn’t yet met irl

3 Likes

Maybe that time I was out one night with two ex disers including an evil one and in front of my work mates they kept calling me Scout, not accidentally, just as my name. This was like 2008/9, way before it was acceptable to be hanging out with internet forum people whislt also out with work people.

I woke up with 5 cakes in my bag the next morning. Unrelated.

7 Likes

Not even on DiSbook m9

probably when I’d spent so much time lurking on the boards in like 2010 or so that I decided to sign up

also being socially awkward and carnally repellent

3 Likes

At least Scout sounds like a passable irl nickname, could explain it easier than 98% of the usernames on here with a plausible story.

2 Likes

Ian sausage

2 Likes