Reality TV outcome grievances (Rolling)

The first couple of series of Big Brother were just so impactful and game changing you can’t really imagine

3 Likes

Still fizzing that John Inman lost out to Terry Jacks in Celebrity Cobblers back in 1979. Those brogues definitely hadn’t been interfered with.

My biggest BB beef (and the reason I ultimately stopped watching it) was the way the producers manipulated the voters by what they showed to engineer the final result. Nadia was far from the worthiest of winners in BB5, and engineering Chantelle Houghton to win CBB4 was just a vanity project from the very start

1 Like

I stopped watching Drag Race after the 8th season because it had got too boring. The UK version got me back in the game so I watched a load of the old good series and then started watching 9 which was mainly dead boring. But now we’re watching season 10 and mainly been loving it, until last night we got to the episode where Kamron Michaels, having lost her 3rd challenge and being noticeably weak for quite a while now, sent home Miz Cracker in the lipsynch. Cracker was our favourite queen and I was hoping she might win it. How is Kamron in the top 4 after 3 lost challenges? Eureka p much sent her home a few episodes ago until Ru decided they both stay. Then Cracker, who was up until this challenge the only queen left who’d never lost a challenge, got sent home despite her being waaaay stronger than Kamron in this and all the other challengers. Has any queen ever survived a 3rd lipsynch yet? It just takes all the tension out of the next episode because obviously Kamron won’t get to the final. Why would they keep saving her? Monet and Cracker were two queens who were way more entertaining than her. Justice for Miz Cracker, the wrong queen went home, it’s Katya all over again.

I know she’s back for All Stars now but she deserved better.

I disagree, as much as I loved the Jungle Cats. And her winning it was a huuuge moment for trans acceptance (somehow the UK seemed more tolerant then?)

Just a shame she ruined it by going on Ultimate BB and being a complete prick for a fortnight

1 Like

Get out!

2 Likes

Ngl, im tempted to watch a BB series from the start

1 Like

I did it with the Anthony/Maxwell/Eugene one and it was ace

4 Likes

Just remembered Noel Edmonds getting booted out of I’m a Celeb after two days

The British public

Are

MORONS

1 Like

My grievance is that reality TV exists.

He was hilarious on it. Starting his stint dressed in a fucking toga and being the emperor FFS. Idiots

2 Likes

Boggles the mind. It wasn’t even a 1 vs 1, there were about 10 of them up for elimination. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

He would have been absolutely gold too, potential for some sll time gold

2 Likes

Opened this thread to post about Mondo being ROBBED.

2 Likes

He’s making incredible drag costumes now though and who cares what Gretchen is doing so who’s the real winner.

1 Like

I will never get over this. Michael Kors and Nina Garcia are idiots

1 Like

Im watching Big Brother 11 again. Ep 3 now

Tree of Temptation in it yet?

Had a massive twitter rant at Sadiq khan about the congestion charge increase, and kinda praised the government which was a shame.

My understanding is the Tories forced Khan’s hand on that one.

Yes! But hes been chopped down to a chest of drawers

1 Like